Guided Wealth Portfolios
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP)
GWP is an advisor-enhanced digital investment platform designed to help you invest for retirement. Offering a lower investment minimum than traditionally available, GWP is easy to set up and uses cutting-edge technology and research-backed algorithms to regularly monitor and manage your account. Some additional benefits include:
- Customized, sample recommendations that show you where you are today and what you could potentially achieve with GWP
- The ability to track your progress online 24/7
- Automatic rebalancing
- Tax-efficient asset placement
- Insight on how to incorporate our Nine Best Practices of Investing into your portfolio
GWP is an easy way to keep making progress toward your goals. Contact me today for more information on signing up, or click the button below to learn more and get started!
Guided Wealth Portfolios
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a new investment platform to start preparing for your future. Unlike most automated investing platforms, you'll have access to an advisor – me – in addition to the convenience of investing online. Along with the benefits of using research-backed technology, you'll have the opportunity to build a relationship with an advisor at a lower account minimum than is traditionally available. I will oversee your account and be available to provide you with investment advice as needed. I have the following experience:*
STEPS TO GET STARTED
What Should I Expect in the Signup Process?
GWP is currently available only for those who want a guided option to help them save and invest and for retirement over an extended period of time.
This is for individuals who:
- Want to start saving for retirement
- Would like access to an advisor
- Do not have time to learn the intricacies of finance
- Have realistic goals for retirement
- Would like to start investing with only $5,000 or more
If this is you...
- Fill out the username and password fields to create your account.
- Fill out the basic questionnaire to gauge your investing needs.
- Transfer your accounts from other institutions (Edward Jones, Merryl Lynch) or link your bank account to begin investing.
- Change your settings and your retirement goals over time to adjust your GWP strategy for helping you reach retirement.
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL).
GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL.
FutureAdvisor and LPL are non-affiliated entities.
If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor.
Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal.
No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio.
Diversification does not protect against market risk.
References to tax strategies that the GWP service investment management considers in managing accounts should not be confused with tax advice.
LPL Financial does not provide tax advice.
Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing.